Powder Coating Q235B STEEL Industrial Pallet Racks
Pallet Storage racks System is a material handling storage aid
system that provides efficient use of storage space for
palletised loads and is the most common pallet racking system in
Pallet Storage racks System allows for the storage of materials in
horizontal rows with multiple levels.
Smaco carries a wide range of pallet racking components and can
design a selective racking system to tailor to your specific space
and budgetary requirements.
Our selective racking systems are compatible with all types and
sizes of pallets and may be used with any type of handling system.
Smaco recommends selective pallet Storage racks system for clients
looking to implement an inexpensive storage system with a high
throughput rate and FIFO inventory management for many SKUs and low
Features with specification :
1. All racking shall be fixed onto the ground by means of Expansion
2. Each beam is secured by 2 safety pins
3. Protector is recommended to mount in the junction of over two
4. Apperance is the Electro Static Dusting Spray
5. The layer can be steel plate , wood plate or steel pallet
1. Easy assemble and disassemble;
2. 75mm can be freely adjusted for beam
3. Can highly improve storage space
4. Units can be connected to limitless lengths according to site
|Loading Capacity /layer|
Usually from 500kg to 5000kg
Also can design according your requirement
|Specification of rack||Length||From 1500mm to 3900mm|
|Depth||From 800mm to 1800mm|
|Height||From 1800mm to 12000mm|
|Note: Also can design and produce according to your special
- Steel Pallet
- Plastic Pallet
- Wooden Pallet
- Paper Pallet
Standard Pallet Size:
1. 1200L * 1200D * 150Hmm
2. 1200L * 800D * 150Hmm (European Standard)
3. 1000L * 1200D * 150Hmm
4. 1100L * 1200D *150Hmm(Asia Standard)
5. 800L * 800D * 150Hmm
Please inform us the listed information in your inquiry for a quick
1) AUTOCAD drawings(If not available, we can provide). We can
design your racking system for free according to your requirements.
2) Size of your warehouse.
3) Width, depth of shelving.
4) Height of shelving system.
5) How many bays you want.
6) How many layers you want.
7) Loading capacity of each layers.
8) RAL color you want.