Place of Origin:
SHANDONG, China (Mainland)
CAS No.: 21645-51-2
HS CODE: 2818300000
Alumina Trihydrate or ATH is the leading flame retardant used
worldwide for plastics and rubber materials, functioning as a
filler and offering non-toxic, smoke suppressant properties
Alumina Trihydrate is used as a filler for epoxy, urethane, or
polyester resins, where fire retardant properties are required.
Aluminum hydroxide is the most consumable and applicable inorganic
additive flame retardant that does not only resist firing, but also
prevents from smoke, dropping or toxic gas.So, it is widely used
with gradual increase of the usage, at the sectors of hot
solidifying and moulding plastic, synthetic rubber, coating and
construction materials.also used as filler for artificial marble
and PVC Wallpaper.
1) Appearance: White granule, higher whiteness, low Fe content,
goodactivated property, soluble in acid and alkaline environment,
low organicand heavy metal substance content
2) Quality standard: GB-T4294-1997
A. for water treatment
L. O. I.
B. for Filler
L. O. I.
C.Flame and Smoke Retardants
42 ml/100g max.
ppearance: White powder
Molecular formula: Al( OH) 3
Molecular Weight: 78.0
CAS No.: 21645-51-2
Bulk Density( g/ cm3) : Loosed: 1.1
Density( g/ cm3) : 2.42
Shelf life: Longer than 2 years.
chemical properties :
Al( OH) 3: 99.6% min.
Al2O3: 65.1% min.
SiO2: 0.03% max.
Fe2O3: 0.02% max.
Na2O: 0.2% max.
L.O.I.: 35% max.
Moisture: 0.1% max.
PH: 7.5~ 10
Whiteness: 93% min.
Particle Size: D50: 75~ 95um
Packing: in 25 kgs bags,
We have different size, fine, ultra fine, and also coated by Silane
or Stearic Acid.
Particle size D50: 90um, 75~ 90um, 50um, 25um, 20um, 14um, 10um,
5um, 3um, 1um.
Aluminium Trihydrate is used in various industries as:
- A raw material in the production of Aluminium chemicals
- A raw material in the manufacture of glass and glazes
- A raw material in catalyst production
- A flame retardant and smoke suppressant filler in plastics (for
example: Cables, rubber products and carpet backing)
- A raw material for fertilizers, and fiber cement board products
- An extender and bodying agent in paper, solvent- and water-borne
paints, UV curable coatings, inks, and adhesives
- A polishing and cleansing agent
- Mould wash and separating agent
- A filler of cast polymer products such as onyx and solid surfaces
standard seaworthy packing
25kg woven bags
should be stored under cover in a cool, dry place; the bags should
not be stacked more than 15 bags high.
1,Provide free sample for test and evaluation
2,Fast delivery and good customer service
3,Provide guideline and consulting service through your
Cooperation with us:
If you are interest in any of our products,please feel free to
contact us for more information.We will give you a satisfied
response during 12 hours!
We are looking forward to being your business partner!