Limplus 40kHz Gun Table Top Ultrasonic Cleaner With Heater Adjust
Benefits of using Limplus ultrasonic cleaner for Guns:
- More thorough cleaning- cleans down to one micron cleanliness level
- Shorter cleaning times- 3-5 minutes for most firearms
- Less handling- allows the user to perform other functions while
cleaning is in process
Limplus has capacity 3L to 360L, suitable for different guns
- With durable knobs control, easy operation
- With BLT type industrial ultrasonic transducer,excellent
- SUS304 tank with long work life, anti-rust
- With SUS basket and Lid
- Certificate: CE
- With industrial pcb board control.
- Built-in thermostatically controlled heat
- Ruduce Liability
- With 12months warranty
|Material||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Power supply||AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz; AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Tank Size||500x300x150mm ( L x W x H ) (19.7"x11.8"x5.9“)|
|Overall Size||530x330x310mm( L x W x H ) (20.9"x13"x12.2")|
|Carton size||634x400x390 mm ( L x W x H ) (25"x15.7"x15.4")|
|Warranty time||12 months|
|Shipping method||DHL , FedEx , UPS , TNT , EMS , ARAMEX , By Air,By sea|
Any capacity is available from us. Tank size can be design based on
- 1x LS-22 ultrasonic cleaner
- 1x SUS basket
- 1x SUS lid
- 1x power cord
- 1x English instruction manual
All products of brand of Limplus enjoy one year warranty, if any
technical problem, replacement parts will be send immediate, and we
also provide lifetime maintaince.
Q.: What is “Ultrasonics?”
A.: Ultrasonics is the science of sound waves above the limits of
human audibility.The frequencies used for ultrasonic cleaning range
from 20,000 cycles per second or kilohertz (KHz) to over 100,000
KHz. The most commonly used frequencies for industrial cleaning are
those between 20 KHz and 50KHz. Frequencies 40KHz are more commonly
used in small tabletop ultrasonic cleaners such as those found in
jewelry stores and dental offices.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of
detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large
variety of different formulas designed for specific applications.
Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to
prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in
some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects
of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the
cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion,
purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat